Saturday, August 2, 2014

I Heard Guns Are Killing Folks



I heard that guns are killing folks
So I decided to put it to the test
Sounded to me like a big hoax
But would still give it my best

Set my AR-15 outside by the front door
And set a box of ammo next to it
Worked around the front yard doing a chore
Waiting to see if this claim was legit

Was out there for about an hour
Mailman came by and a school bus
The lady next door brought me a flower
Kids came by but no one made a fuss

I didn't see that rifle move one time
It didn't even load itself
That rifle had not committed any crime
I wasn't afraid of being there by myself

So what is it with these politician dorks
Who claim guns cause all of this combat
Excuse me, I have to go check on forks
I hear that they are making people fat

1 comment:

  1. We don’t ban guns.
    We don’t see why we should.
    They are only half the formula
    For guts and blood.

    But bombs don’t kill.
    They are not sufficiently lethal.
    Nor is acid or poison or other stuff
    But they are illegal.

    The logic is screwy.
    It takes two to mangle.
    But rifles look like big penises and
    Are fun to handle.

    It’s a system, dears
    Of guns and intentions or will
    Remove either part with sane laws
    Now it’s harder to kill.

    You don’t need full auto
    To get an erection
    Please go see your favorite shrink
    Before the next election.

    ReplyDelete